Saturday 2 May 2015

PROJECT 4.3 PANORAMIC DRAWING

Vertical
This exercise is about combining different viewpoints.  Here I have moved my "gaze" from quite low (the windowsill) up to the middle of the window.  I can see that I have got frame a bit crooked on left but basically I quite like the drawing, and I was thinking of tone and potential paint all the time.


Next exercise is a panorama
First drawing and start of second (on left)


First and second drawing





 Here is first drawing and start of the second.  Third one will be like the vertical above.
I am doing the view from studio window, not my favourite subject, landscape, but it is there.  Drawing tonally.  Next day continued with second drawing, it was pouring with rain, so the light was completely different.
Third drawing
Three drawings together
OK  but third drawing not great.  Tree drawing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment